"Krua" means "Kitchen" in Thai
The spiciness of your dish is prepared per your request
We are doing CONTACT-LESS take out orders. There will be no admittance inside of the restaurant other staff members, doors are locked, this is for the safety of you our customers and our staff.
Take Out orders can be made via phone at 602.971.4988 or to place your order quickly you can now ORDER ONLINE.
When ordering take-out you'll be asked for:
- Your cellphone number that accepts text messages.
- Payments are made via credit card only (no cash accepted at this time), you'll be asked to provide your credit information to complete your order.
- If you would like to leave a "TIP" please let the staff member taking your order know what you want added to the payment.
- Once your order is placed you'll receive a text message shortly letting you know that your order has been submitted as well as further information:
- If you don’t receive a text after 15 minutes of placing your order, please call us back. If you get the voicemail, please leave a message and we’ll reach back out to you asap.
- How long your order may be.
- When you arrive at the restaurant please park and respond to the text with an: 'A'
- We will respond with an update on your order asap, please wait in your vehicle until we let you know your order is complete and a staff member will be dropping if off on the table in front of the restaurant.
- Once the staff member had dropped your order off you can collect it. If you have any questions or concerns you can respond to text with any questions/concerns.